electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need EEprom Dump for AOC monitor Model 771S...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
echelon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Need EEprom Dump for AOC monitor Model 771S... Reply with quote

Hi All,

Help! Needing EEprom file for AOC 771S monitor.
thank you in advance for sharing your eeprom files...
just need it badly. Pls. send it to my email... [email protected]

God bless and more power
jungals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

hi!i got a problem with my monitor...medyo blurred po kc xa sa center..Sum says baka sa eeprom daw to..paki send nman ng data oh..pla urgent lang..
Grals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: need eeprom data program Reply with quote

good day..pls help me in regards with myproblem in my monitor kc medyo blurred kc sa center..kht anong adjust ko ganun parin..sbi ng sang kaibigan sa eeprom dW ETO..Pwd txt nyo ako in case if you had knowlegde about eeptom..this is my contact number....09352022524
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия