electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
CRT screen completely black

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ynwia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: CRT screen completely black Reply with quote

Hello, I have a NOKIA 445pro monitor. I havent used it for 6 months and its screen now is completely black as if no power supply at all.

The small LED glows green, which indicates the monitor should be fine. However, it flashes very quickly which may be a sign of problem. Anyone has any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too vague.
Do you have secondary power supply voltages?
Do you have and B+ on the collector of the horizontal output transistor?
When you attempt to power it up, do you get any pulses on any secondary of the IHVT?
If you do, is it correct or is it "tore up"?
Etc., etc., etc.,.............

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad [flaming] My nokia 445 pro does the same. I have no more knowledge from electronics than from secondary school physics class , OK ?! >> If you do thats good for you. (if you think you cannot/do not want to help me, then dont) [/flaming]Evil or Very Mad
I have seen that there are many people complaining in forums that their nokia 445 died without any warning signs.
It does not show any picture, when i press menu then it remains green for a litle (half a second) and then blinks on. I have tried to enter service menu aswell , led stays green for a litle then blinks on.
i know this blinking led without picture could mean about anything in the world but ..
Is there any typical fault in these monitors that can be fixed? If there is then maybe i will get to know something about electronics aswell. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия