electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Please Help y need a diagram electric for Vestel 17PW26-1 V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario584

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Please Help y need a diagram electric for Vestel 17PW26-1 V Reply with quote

Hy to all. I have a TV model OKITVV32T2 and y need the
diagram electric for the power board. Is Vestel 17PW26-1 V2
Thank you
Vortash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: 17pw26-1 psu Reply with quote

Hi Mario you and me both I have an LCD Digital set that uses the same PSU , and no luck in finding any info on it ,however was advised by a fellow engineer that if it is a start up problem you may find changing the following may be the cure , it has worked for me a couple of times ...C801,C804,C817,C892,andIC 831 (This IC on reverse of circuit and I saw on a Spanish site that the two IC'S by the front and back transformers are sometimes at fault hope this helps regards ...Vortash
stef27

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: 17pw26-1 Reply with quote

Hi vortash,

hi have a lcd with a 17pw26 powerboard, c 814 as explosed, primary fuse, q813,q814 and ic831 are damaged,

my problem is:i can't find the reference of ic831
can you tell me where to find ic831 please?

thanks
stef27

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: 17pw26-1 psu Reply with quote

Vortash wrote:
Hi Mario you and me both I have an LCD Digital set that uses the same PSU , and no luck in finding any info on it ,however was advised by a fellow engineer that if it is a start up problem you may find changing the following may be the cure , it has worked for me a couple of times ...C801,C804,C817,C892,andIC 831 (This IC on reverse of circuit and I saw on a Spanish site that the two IC'S by the front and back transformers are sometimes at fault hope this helps regards ...Vortash

Hi vortash,

hi have a lcd with a 17pw26 powerboard, c 814 as explosed, primary fuse, q813,q814 and ic831 are damaged,

my problem is:i can't find the reference of ic831
can you tell me where to find ic831 please?

thanks
HarrySmorgan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same Problem,
please can somebody tell us the reference of ic831 from a 17pw26.1?
HarrySmorgan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, found a sevice manual, its a STPS5L25B

Happy soldering Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия