electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Vision PTS4241 Plasma TV fault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maynagl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Vision PTS4241 Plasma TV fault Reply with quote

I have a 42 inch plasma model number PTS4241 which has Orion chassis PWS-42. Have checked Power Supply board and all outputs are fine at 190V, 75V and 5.2V. The fault is no picture but sound is ok. I am looking at the Y board PC42V-PYS40-01 (PW4240_SUS_Y_040830_Rev.1) and would appreciate some tips. There is a standard fault with the FMSD102A being short but this takes out two resistors as well normally and this is not the case with this one. Any tips how to test or any circuit diagrams/ manuals etc? Believe also available in Australia/ NZ as Conwa PTS4241.
gervais.bazin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Vision PTS4241 Plasma TV fault - Orion PWS-42 Reply with quote

Hello,
i have the same problem (sound, no picture, sus y suspect).

I don't know the problem with FMSD102, can you explain ?
Did you find the fault ?

I also search for schematics...

Bye,
gervais bazin
France

maynagl wrote:
I have a 42 inch plasma model number PTS4241 which has Orion chassis PWS-42. Have checked Power Supply board and all outputs are fine at 190V, 75V and 5.2V. The fault is no picture but sound is ok. I am looking at the Y board PC42V-PYS40-01 (PW4240_SUS_Y_040830_Rev.1) and would appreciate some tips. There is a standard fault with the FMSD102A being short but this takes out two resistors as well normally and this is not the case with this one. Any tips how to test or any circuit diagrams/ manuals etc? Believe also available in Australia/ NZ as Conwa PTS4241.
alain28

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought FMSD102 module ( in germany ([email protected]), for collegue, unfortunatly his has broken 3 of 4 SMD resistor of the group SG1,SG2,SG3,SG4
(one is 101 , 100 ohms)

Who could give him help to have the value?

Regards

France
alain28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was not good informations vfrom the colleague.
The 3 missing resistors are in a group of RCZ10,11,12,13
Fortunatly somebody have confirmed that the value are all 100 ohms.
About RCZ1 and 14 it is ok on the board but I don't have news from the colleague.

AM

France
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия