electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
update to hitachi 50ux19k won't turn on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derdarren

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: update to hitachi 50ux19k won't turn on Reply with quote

i originally removed the three ic's from board to eliminate those as being the problem whith the set turning on for a second and turning back off....on another forum someone suggested i check q935,c985,r949,which i did and found c985 to be leaking,i replaced c985 and the set turned on normal,i then resoldered the ic's back in and while doing so i accidentally crossed two terminals with my soldering iron and heard a lil spark,after finishing the other two ic's and put all back together it does the same thing it did before....turns on for a sec and right back off! did i fry the ic? or maybe fried the new cap i just put in?can anyone please help.....thanks also to the one reply i got from the origonal post who said check c918 and c912 they were fine.
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace the IC.
cward

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: 42 in hatachi power light just flashes Reply with quote

I have this 42 in when I went to power up the power light just flashes nothing comes on. No sound no picture.
Any common problem suggestions........

Thanks
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a "hitachi 50ux19k won't turn on" too.Surprised What a coincidence.

cward wrote:
"42 in hatachi power light just flashes"
Otherwise best to start your own thread.

Amazing how many people think all (insert brand name here) televisions are equivalent to each other, irregardless of the circuitry, display technology or vintage.

May also think all Chevy automobiles are interchangeable?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия