electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Help with RCA P61929 chassis (PTK195ST)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScottJ27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Help with RCA P61929 chassis (PTK195ST) Reply with quote

I have an RCA 61" rear projection television (chassis PTK195S1T) (model P61929) that through a couple of moves could use some tweaking. The picture is rather soft and blurry on most stations, not much detail and smaller writing is difficult to read. I tried obvious things like adjusting contrast, black level and sharpness. When I go into convergence mode in the service menu I noticed something and was wondering if you could tell me how to fix it. Two rows going horizontally across the middle of the convergence grid, the vertical lines in between these two rows are fuzzy and rather jagged looking. It is the only spot on the grid that is like this. Do you understand which vertical bars I'm referring to? Every vertical line in between the two rows in the middle of the screen is like this. Above and below these two rows the vertical lines are normal. Also, can you tell me what P01, P02, and P03 settings are for in the service menu and what the defauts are? The geometry grid is about a inch or so off to the right (There doesn't appear to be a setting for this), and has a pincusion look, corners a little pulled outword and sunken in on the sides. Odly though, the convergence grid looks straight and uniform other than the rigid vertica lines in those two rows. Would anyone happen to have the default service menu settings for this TV? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott
Mike V.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
I actually have the same TV, and am looking for the power supply board. It's pretty much the input board, but has a power supply all built into one. If you or anybody might be getting rid of your P61929, I'd be interested in getting this part from you. Email me at [email protected] if you think you can help.
Thanks,
-Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия