electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Follow-up ViewSonic N3252w-1M / Bad FSP212-3F01 PSU,,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ctops.legal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Follow-up ViewSonic N3252w-1M / Bad FSP212-3F01 PSU,, Reply with quote

Just a follow up, was given the unit, initial analysis was when unit powered up just quik picture flash then black /with blinking red and/or green power light. The service manual don't give any troubleshooting info, just got the new PSU today FSP212-3F02 (with adapter cable for 3F01) 60 bucks.

Video--> http://yfrog.com/j3dscn0197z

The above FLASH when powered up is what I got, power light stays on, remote control works, any ideas ?
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backlights, inverter.

What does audio do during this sequence?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
Backlights, inverter.

What does audio do during this sequence?

Yea inverter was my next move, no the TV picture "flash" was clear backlight looked fine, I guess the unit which is a 2007 model must have been on a non-grounded outlet and good ole power surge whacked the PSU and inverter. Now the new power board has 3 pins the old has 2 (grounded to the chassis), the service manual talks about a "reset" I can't find how to do it, I will check out a new inverter, if I don't get any clues what the 4 & Heart picture means, it's a code for something.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's how many "owners" it has shot in the heart. Laughing
ctops.legal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Yea,,, Reply with quote

Anybody out their have a pic or two of those capacitors/condensers that are on TOP that seem to be a plague on these models ?

Oh NO audio at all on start-up with new power board, could be the upper video cable or the connectors on the inverter may need to be cleaned and reseated, might get lucky or there may be 5 hearts on the screen..
ctops.legal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Why should I buy a Inverter ? Reply with quote

An inverter in a large investment should I get one ?

Video of inverter---> http://yfrog.com/htdscn0217z

Another view--> http://img706.imageshack.us/i/dscn0215dl.jpg/
ctops.legal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: View Sonic said trash it,, Reply with quote

I spent 3 hours on the phone, I talked to a supervisor he said the pic of the little heart was a code sign that there is a hardware compatibilty problem, well no return on the new power board, anybody want these parts it's all going to the trash the next garbage day which is 7/29/10, email me I will hold what parts you want till you send a shipping label.

Email : [email protected]

Bad reviews; http://www.amazon.com/ViewSonic-N3252W-32-Inch-LCD-HDTV/product-reviews/B000NVU8NK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия