electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
toshiba 42h83 all squigly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raw88gt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: toshiba 42h83 all squigly Reply with quote

hi i was wondering if anyone could help me fix? or possibly reccomend a good tv repair person in the Milwaukee area, its a toshiba 42h83 and when i go to use it the whole picture jumps all over frot i understand is its possibly just bad solder or needs new chips, altho im terrible at soldering and wouldnt have a clue where to find the chips, so if anyone has any recommendations please toss em my way! thanks
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do searches on "HYPER board." You're gonna need soldering skills and more than a dozen electrolytic capacitors. Wink
raw88gt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i was messing with it more when i press auto focus? all the horizontal lines are perfect and the vertical are wavy for the 3 colors, and looking up hyperboards.... i may as well junk it Sad
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: toshiba 42h83 all squigly Reply with quote

raw88gt wrote:
hi i was wondering if anyone could help me fix? or possibly reccomend a good tv repair person in the Milwaukee area, its a toshiba 42h83 and when i go to use it the whole picture jumps all over frot i understand is its possibly just bad solder or needs new chips, altho im terrible at soldering and wouldnt have a clue where to find the chips, so if anyone has any recommendations please toss em my way! thanks

PM me, I should be able to help you.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take minnie's advice, he helped me fix our Sony TV a few years ago, and we even got Sony to pay for it.

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия