electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Television repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chutch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Television repair Reply with quote

I have a Zenith Z32X31D tv which now has no power, about a week prior, the screen started reducing on the sides when changing channels. What type of trouble shooting/repairs can i expect?
alltronix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just repaired one like it last week. Replace CX3416 and CX3412. It is possible that ICX3431 is also bad now that it is dead. Try the caps first. Smile
nsrinivas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Television repair Reply with quote

chutch wrote:
I have a Zenith Z32X31D tv which now has no power, about a week prior, the screen started reducing on the sides when changing channels. What type of trouble shooting/repairs can i expect?

CHECK THE LOT AND REPLACE IT.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Television repair Reply with quote

I'm having trouble with connecting PS2 through RCA video player. I can turn the video player on and off with the Zineth remote, but Ican't get a picture. The PS2 power is on and the VCR power is on and I have the right channel on. Could you please help me. TV Modle No. Z32X31D

Thank You
Sandra
sparky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Television repair Reply with quote

Sandra you say VIDEO PLAYER. A player may have video outputs only and if so will not work. If it is a recorder it will have inputs and outputs and would be required to connect to the input and select this input using the vcr remote as external or a.v followed by the number of the socket/input used.
Alternatively if the t.v has an input socket you may connect to this and select this socket in a similar way although using the t.v remote instead
NDRZD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Television repair Reply with quote

chutch wrote:
jamiejame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: help plz Reply with quote

alltronix wrote:
Just repaired one like it last week. Replace CX3416 and CX3412. It is possible that ICX3431 is also bad now that it is dead. Try the caps first. Smile

so how do u do this? can u give me a step by step? plz thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия