electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Magnavox 37MF321D/37 for parts.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Magnavox 37MF321D/37 for parts. Reply with quote

Today I bought yet another Mag Lcd tv.This one has no power supply,but it works.Ive put a power supply in it from a philips,plays great.Main board,inverters,logic,speakers and stand are for sale.Ive already got the frontpanel and screen sold,I think.You can contact me at 12567792263.
mr& mrs jones

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me where I can find online a power cord for this model? We lost it in moving? Please help
Dan the TV man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: power cord Reply with quote

This model uses the same cord found on most computer monitors.Circuit city,radio shack,walmart probably has it.Or at a yard sale.
Dan the TV man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: 37MF321D/37 Reply with quote

I just sold the main board to this tv.Ill sell both inverter boards and the logic board for $60.Ive still got the stand .speakers.power cord.front screen.panel and back light.
D & D ELECTRONICS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: MAGNAVOX 37MF 321D/37 Reply with quote

DAN THE TV MAN, DO YOU STILL HAVE THE STAND FOR THE 37MF321D LCD TV? IF SO PLEASE CALL 719-544-1073. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR IT.
no luck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: new screen Reply with quote

does anyone have a replacement screen for this model tv if so email me at [email protected]
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Mag LCD Reply with quote

Ive got the screen and panel for this tv. The problem is to ship the screen you have to ship the whole tv minus stand and speaker bar.Which weights almost 60 lbs.Ups and Fedex charge between $150 and $160 to ship this tv 800 to 1000 miles.And you cant send it postal cause theyll break it.`
willgree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Magnavox 37MF321D/37 for parts. Reply with quote

Dan the Tv man wrote:
Today I bought yet another Mag Lcd tv.This one has no power supply,but it works.Ive put a power supply in it from a philips,plays great.Main board,inverters,logic,speakers and stand are for sale.Ive already got the frontpanel and screen sold,I think.You can contact me at 12567792263.

I need a power supply and main board for a magnavox 37mf321d/37, please email me at [email protected] if you have one or still have the parts from this tv, thank you.
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Mag LCD Reply with quote

Sorry I scrapped this tv,and the Hitachi projection I have on here for parts.I dont have room for them.
Danthecop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Magnavox power supply Reply with quote

I am in need of the power supply board for a Magnavox 37in LCD. The model number for the TV is 37MF321d/37 and I believe the part number for the power supply is B23A0642264045. If anyone knows where I can get on please email me at [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия