electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sunwin SM-230S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Sunwin SM-230S Reply with quote

AsalamuAlaikum
I have my PC TV card tunner Sunwin SM-230S. There are two problems in it. First, it is working with the TV but not with the pc monitor. Monitor is ok, and i think theres a problem in the card.
2nd, its Audio is totally gone, either it is not working with the speakers, nor with its own built in speaker. I got it to the repair shop but they said the circuit is too complicated and cant say anything. I dont know why they said that.
So kindly if anyone has its solution, plz tell me. If someone has its circuit diagrams, or any other kind of data about this card, plz inform me. I will be very thankful to you for this.
Actuaaly nowadays these cards are very costly, and i cant afford to buy one, So plz help me with these problems. Thankyou.
[email protected] and yahoo.com
Horticulturist
vkoda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is probably no solution but to buy a new card.
Arifsapra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: SM230-S Reply with quote

How to set this device on tv plz help Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия