electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
CK3513R Mitsubishi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramada

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: CK3513R Mitsubishi Reply with quote

Please Could someone help me to cross reference some part numbers from a mitsubishi part number to something compatible. I have not been able to find these choke coils. The scematics in the service manual does not give very much information .

Peaking Coils
PN# 325C10709 220uH
PN# 325C10707 150uH

That is all I have, no power rating, no freq, nothing else. Any help or sugestions please.
vtech

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course the ideal is to find the original or hunt in a Junk chasis but when everything else fails, here is a way;
In finding a replacement coil, you need not worry about frequency as long as you know the actual value in Henry. Next is the power rating and package style. As far as rating (in mili/amps) you can usually guesstimate it based on the wire size of the original coil OR if the circuit in question is operational, you can temporarily substitute an ampmeter in its place and get an idea of the current draw(in DC). (Keep in mind that the inductance of the meter is probably not the same as the coil but it should put you in the ballpark). Then you can go searching in places like Digikey, Mouser,.. etc for the value and amp rating and see what is available.

I used to use this method in finding replacements when I was involved with consumer electronics
Ramada

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: CK3513R Reply with quote

Thanks Vtech
Also have a problem getting the power to stay on. When I push the power button it will come on for about two seconds then turn off. I have been checking the caps but have not found any bad ones yet. Would be greatful for any ideas.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try replacing C919
Ramada

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: C919 Reply with quote

Replaced this Cap but it still will not stay on.
minnie

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check D582 to see if it's open.
Ramada

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: ck3513r Reply with quote

d582 reads atleast 20k
Also today while probing TP's I connected my meter to TP-2 Pn 1 and the power seemed to stay on with a high pitch wine from the Flyback but no picture no sound and no glow from tube filliament.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would indicate possible shorted h out and possible bad flyback.
Ramad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Hor Out Reply with quote

Thanks for all your help. The Hor out was shorted once replaced TV works fine. The NPN D1879 Power Transistor is EOL. Therefore, it must be replaced with NTE2331 Horizontal Deflection with Damper Diode. This part can be found at Mouser.com. Thanks again for all of your help.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

replacing C919
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия