electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG RE-44SZ21RD Projection TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
assynt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: LG RE-44SZ21RD Projection TV Reply with quote

Hi - can anyone help me with the fault on this LG RE-44SZ21RD Projection (lamp) TV.
The pictue has a shadow down the left side about 80cm wide at the top to about 45cm wide at the bottom. I feel that it is something in the light path.
In anyone can provide me with a service manual it would help. (there is one on this site but it has errored parts and is no good).

Thanks,

malc

[email protected]
Grrrg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the same problem, it ist the 4 tiny mirrors directly behind the lamp, which would be quite easy to change, the real problem is LG which, at least in Germany provide only the whole optical unit Evil or Very Mad
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact Toshiba. One of your mirrors in the light tunnel fell. You can replace the light engine or just the light tunnel.
Grrrg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Minnie

what do you mean contact Toshiba, is there a similiar light engine in the lg or can you tell me which Toshiba model uses the same light engine, I only need the mirrors.
Thanks a lot
greetz
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM me. LG built, Toshiba name. There a bit$^.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия