electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
42" LG 42PX3DLV-UC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zjeepster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: 42" LG 42PX3DLV-UC Reply with quote

I have a plasma that was given to me for the power supply board went bad. repaired the board and the plasma works great, have sound and picture. no the problem i have is that the remote and buttons on the set do not work. I can get in the service menu by holding the button on the remote and the set, but i can not change the channel and volumn, menu settings etc.. Does anyone know what the problem can be?

also does anyone know what the leds on the main and sub boards are supposed to be lite like 4 red and one green? I know this means something but i can not find out..

please any help is greatly appreciated and needed.

thanks
Rob
zjeepster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow 51 veiws and not one repsone to the problem with a possible fix.

seems like no one ever had a problem like this, or if they did they are too good to help out someone else..

before i get flamed for this,, i have searched the entire site and web for possible answers..
sweetguy66

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: missing intry Reply with quote

well i had that problem with a samsung, found it to be the main video board, like around the tuner, hope this helps, carl
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If answers aren't in here, then you'll have to go to the LG experts.

http://elektrotanya.com/lg_42px3dbv_42px3dbv-uc_42px3dlv_42px3dlv-uc_chasis_af-044c_sm.pdf/download.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия