electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
universal remote control for aiwa tv RC-BVT08

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bivy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: universal remote control for aiwa tv RC-BVT08 Reply with quote

Can i use universal remote on aiwa tv RC- BVT08 and on jvc mx-v688t ..what will be the effects of this remote on the tv & hi fi,(how effective)..give me examples of universal remote controls especially the effective ones and their limitations(disadvantages)

JTS...thanks
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Universal remotes will usually handle all the "basic" (power On/Off, volume up/down, channel up/down, mute, etc.). Now-a-days remotes may even let you do some of the menu driven TV commands (changing picture bright/tint/color level/contrast/sharpness).
Generally only the units Original remote can handle setup-type adjustments, like switching the tuning to cable or broadcast channels or "labeling" channels/inputs, etc., for example.
I think it would be safe to say that if you want the remote to work each and every feature that the manufacturer intends, you are best off using an Original remote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия