electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Help needed with a Orion lcd tv model no tv32082 no power
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninjacomputer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Help needed with a Orion lcd tv model no tv32082 no power Reply with quote

Good evening

I am really hoping some kind person might be able to put me in the right direction with this problem.
I was told about this website from a friend, i am a compleat novice but can take instuctions.
The problem is the tv wont turn on and has no standby light and now clicking from the relay, i am guessing there must be a componant blown on the board, i have checked the board but cant see any caps blown or any other componant blown or leakage.
On the power board there is number its cef286a i dont know if this might be of any help.

Thank you for looking
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Mike
Ninjacomputer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Help needed please Orion lcd tv model no tv32082 no power Reply with quote

Hi

I have been looking on the forums and a few pleople have said to replace the capasitors of low value, is this right? Can anyone advise me how to trouble shoot this tv as there dont seem to be many post about Orion LCD tv's.
I am only gessing its the power supply as there is no standby light no clicking from the relay. Am i looking at the right board as there is another board were the power switch and remote sencor are conected.

Many thanks

Mike

Ninjacomputer wrote:
Good evening

I am really hoping some kind person might be able to put me in the right direction with this problem.
I was told about this website from a friend, i am a compleat novice but can take instuctions.
The problem is the tv wont turn on and has no standby light and now clicking from the relay, i am guessing there must be a componant blown on the board, i have checked the board but cant see any caps blown or any other componant blown or leakage.
On the power board there is number its cef286a i dont know if this might be of any help.

Thank you for looking
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Mike
ninjacomputer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Help needed with a Orion lcd tv model no tv32082 no power Reply with quote

Hi guys

I have been studying this circuit board more closely, and it would seem that my problem might be with my mosfet Model number mp2a5060 as it looks slightly discoloured. Can anyone advise me how to test it so i dont go out and buy a new one when i dont need too.

Any advise would greatly be appreciated. Wink
Cheers
Mike
ninjacomputer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Please can someone help. Reply with quote

Hi

I have replaced the inline fuse 1a 125v that had a crack in it, also i have replaced mosfet but it still dont switch on. there is no clicking of the relay Confused .
I dont know if mimmie or vtech might be able to put me in the right direction, i know you guy are very busy.

Please someone help before i loose any more hair lol

Many thanks in advance

Mike
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,
I am not familiar with the specific model but more likely you have a power supply issue. Discoloration is usually related to rosin &/or glue and rarely is a sign of a problem. Without some sort of a diagram it won't be easy to look for bad components. Do you have a meter?
In general, you have what is called a "standby" circuit which runs as soon as the unit is plugged in and provides a steady 5 volts. If you are familiar with switching power supply, you can try to do some spot checks.
ninjacomputer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: : Reply with quote

Hi Vtech

Yeah i have search all over for a service manual for this tv, i dont know if you guy could get hold of one for me?
To be totally honest Vtech this is my first try at Tv repairs so dont know a lot. Yeah i do have a multi meter but wouldnt know how to test all the different componants Ie would i have to take them out ect, if i posted some photo's of the boards in question would it be fair to say you might be able to point out the right area's to test.
I have repaced most of the caps on the power board thinking that this might have fixed it, but no Crying or Very sad

Many thanks for reading.

Mike
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&megnev=&megnev2=tv32082&kategoria=&kat2=all

Just Google "how to test ______________" (insert name of component)
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the cheapest I found it:

http://www.discount-merchant.com/1092035-L32WD26D-p/1092035.htm

Orion makes these for a lot of brands.
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Help needed with a Orion lcd tv model no tv32082 no powe Reply with quote

qyangluo wrote:
I also find it

??? Got crack or what? Also find it what?
ninjacomputer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: : Reply with quote

Hi

Thank you for you replies Minnie Jts i will be looking at the tv this weekend as i have been working nights, i am sure the service manual will be very helpful from what i have read already.

Minnie i think qyangluo is on about the inline fuse, the one i mention earlyer on in my post.

Many thanks again

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия