electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi VS45501A Convex and convergence Problem.Help!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zerocool

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi VS45501A Convex and convergence Problem.Help!!!!! Reply with quote

Hello,..
Heres the problem.. I just hooked up a Mitsubishi Big screen tv (VS45501A) that my brother in law gave me. It was on his garage for the last two years taking a rest. So we moved here to my house, worked fine for two days, and then on tuesday,turn it on and the image looked like 3D, and also is convex from the sides of the screen (looks like somebody is pulling the image from the center).
I know ia can fix the 3D problem going to the menu, to the convergence option.. But How do i fix the convex problem?????
One more thing.. I dont have the remote....
Thanks in advance
rkerby

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: VS45501 Reply with quote

I have the same tv with basically the same problem...but I am not able to fix my "3D" look in the convergence option. Did you get the convex problem fixed and if so how... I am not having very good luck getting help with the subject. Here is what mine is doing:
HV TECH

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Me too but on a TS-4545 Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem. It's with the Red circuit and after pulling the chassie I've found a burnt choke (on the Red circuit under the Convergance board).

Will let you know if replacing the choke fixes it...

Brian B.

Ps - Here is a link to a pict of the burned choke...

http://www.brianb.org/Mit_TS_4545_choke.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия