electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Centrex??? made by?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRiGGz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Centrex??? made by? Reply with quote

Hello i was wondering if anyone could tell me who actually makes these tvs?? as there is absolutly no info on the net about them at all...

this is in regards to finding service mode and or finding a user manual to try unlock the tv(child lock i think)

cause was the dog sat on the remote and havent been able to use tv since..... what are the chances???
Dr Khalid Rashid Sager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Same Problem Reply with quote

I am finding the same problem and I dont know what to do
R_ay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....Typical problem with finding info on cheap chinese made products nowadays Mad

Centrex is a chinese import product that was registered by an Australian firm.
Unless another owner may know the code, you might have some luck contacting them;

http://www.centrexaust.com.au/products.htm
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: centrex locked Reply with quote

DId you figure out how to unlock this tv?

I am suffering from the same problem
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Me too Reply with quote

I drunkenly fell asleep last night on the remote and am now suffering from the same problem!!! Unfortunately I cannot blame the dog. Has anyone managed to resolve this???
Tazz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Unlock Centrex Tv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

press the + key on remote control for over 4 seconds,the + key on remote is the bottom last right hand key,

got from http://www.austech.info/archive/index.php/t-110598.html
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Much appreciated
Nanouk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot.
gorders1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Centrex Reply with quote

Hi Centrex Australia went bust last year and no longer exists suprise suprise!!!! I have a few service manuals for these tv's if you let me know the model I will see if I have it.
Cheers
Greg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Greg..........
I REALLY need to find out if our Centrex 42 inch Plasma is HDCP compliant as otherwise our horizon warranty company is going to shaft us.
When we put the HD cord though the HDMI input from our PS3 it is all green and they keep saying our TVS just not HDCP compliant so bad luck but another guy i spoke to said his is not green and is HDCP compliant.......
PLEASE someone help us?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия