electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RCA Scenium Repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schreiber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: RCA Scenium Repair Reply with quote

I have an RCA Scenium 52" HDTV DLP tv. Model Number HDLP50W151 Serial Number D513CD09F. My picture was working just fine in the morning, then in the afternoon, i turned the tv back on, and the picture was gone. I can hear the channels, I can adjust volume, everything seems fine but the picture is black. My power button in the front keeps blinking blue. I opened the back up to check the lamp... The lamp does turn on, then i hear a humming buzzing noise, picture comes back for only seconds, then the lamp shuts off and the noise goes away. This cycle repeats every couple minutes. I already relpaced the lamp about a year ago. What is the next step in fixing or replacing what could be wrong???
refnoredcard

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Field Service Training Manual Reply with quote

This is an old thread, but if someone else stumbles across it looking for a Scenium service manual, I'll leave it in my Dropbox for a while....

db.tt/aapvs7TE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия