electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG 50" Plasma TV wont stay on ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
runyet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: LG 50" Plasma TV wont stay on ?? Reply with quote

Hi

when i plug the TV up to power the power board clicks twice likes its powering on and the red LED standby light goes green the its clicks once and the LED goes back to red then if i turn it on led flashes freen then back to Red

Please help me Smile

HAVE A BLESSED DAY
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually the 3300uf caps in the power supply. Replace with 25 volts.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect the capacitors in the power board also. Check what caps are used in the board using the net, then order some new ones and break the solder iron out Razz
Munchkin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: intermittent on off on Sony Bravia LCD Reply with quote

I have experienced similarbehaviour recently that had me stack for a few days. I had found a few fets on the inverter board to be reading a little low, so replaced the set. In the end I had also changed the standby 3.3V supply controller, in this case it was the MIP2H2 due to reading rather noisy supply as well as duty cycle looking a little high, waveform looked like the circuit was lacking snubber. In the end my problem was solved by replacing the 431 reference wich in this case was a 1.25V NOT REGULAR 2.5V. as well as a digital transistor also on the feedback circuit. both in a SOT23 package. Interesting to note that my unit only went intoself diagnosis displaying eight flashes after swapping out the standby supply regulator.....SONY service manual advises to change out either/all of the following: PSU board, Input board and speaker, the fault was listed as audio circuit supply problem. Their schematics section simply states that board level debug of these boards no advised due to the topology being too complicated......HA! They just wanna sell boards.
The other irritation was the proprietrary part numbers on DELTA PSU boards which didn't take too long to figure out. If anyone is stuck with a similar unit feel free to post. My model number was KLV37s400A
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия