electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Anritsu / Wiltron S331B sitemaster integrator failure proble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
potmj

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Anritsu / Wiltron S331B sitemaster integrator failure proble Reply with quote

Does anyone have any info on the input layout, component part numbers, or schematic extract for the input port on Sitemaster analysers?
I have been asked to look at an S331B which I guess has been overloaded, but none of the components look black or burnt - so any assistance would help.
Cheers
Michael
Charles M.L.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: Anritsu / Wiltron S331B sitemaster integrator failure pr Reply with quote

I have the same problem with a S331A and S331B and can not find information, I hope someone can help.

Greetings.

Charles.
torbjorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noted that for many Anritsu instruments, some critical parts like input circuitry, mixers etc are not mentioned in the service manual although the rest of the instrument is very well documented.
bwal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: S33x Integrator fault Reply with quote

The fault is probably NOT in the RF-input; Rather is it the VCO-step integrator, that have lost a bit or two in it's conversion Digital to Analog for the VCO-tuning 1- 21 Volt.
Check the D/A !
Most often You can scan a narrow band segment (where the bits are working) with a good update time.
When the bits are missing, the sweep takes a very long time (minutes per frequency step) and the response is totally flat..
GL
bradlington

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two S113's doing exactly the same - as indicated by bwal.

The self test fails and the Integrator Failure appears and the temp if been on for a while can go up to 50 degrees on the display .

Mine I have not used in two months and both are doing the same so I am confused.

I have a trusty s112 but that does only >300 Mhz so I am in need of information on these units.

Any schematics etc availible for them ?
jaklondony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: did you find the problem? Reply with quote

did you find the problem?

best regards,
Leonid

bradlington wrote:
I have two S113's doing exactly the same - as indicated by bwal.

The self test fails and the Integrator Failure appears and the temp if been on for a while can go up to 50 degrees on the display .

Mine I have not used in two months and both are doing the same so I am confused.

I have a trusty s112 but that does only >300 Mhz so I am in need of information on these units.

Any schematics etc availible for them ?
MichelBIGAND

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: S331B integrator fail Reply with quote

Hi, who have more information about this problem ?
My S331b has the same problem
Where to change component ?
Many thanks
Michel
crossby

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try replacing the audio output ic but there are two of them. Should I replace both?
จีคลับ
คาสิโนออนไลน์

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[S331B integrator fail
Hi, who have more information about this problem ?
My S331b has the same problem
Where to change component ?
Many thanks
Michel]

Hi my S331D works perfectly for a few minutes after a cold start and then fails the self test with Integrator Fail.

Has anyone found a solution yet? Any schematics out there??
Thanks
Deon[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия