electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
tv lcd drive with Cmosnyc nothing to standby or power?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lord_raiden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: tv lcd drive with Cmosnyc nothing to standby or power? Reply with quote

Shocked how do I do this kind of trouble what is the procedure to replace the Cmos on that lcd tv can't function on standby i try to remove that cmos because the heat is not normally that indicator standby lightened, when i back that cmos on board that led indicator not function. so it is true that Cmos is basted? pls help me this my situation. thankyou.
Pentode

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes you think it's the CMOS? How about giving us some symptoms?

If it won't come out of standby I'd be looking at the Power Supply Unit first of all.

Dave
murfy888

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a TCL Brand TV? give more info please... Standy indicator indeed pinpoint PS section of your TV. (Standby power)
djmark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sharp tv 21v-fw600s of the same problem that you have now..First problem no power so i try to replace strw5453 ic then i also check zenner diode and ! diode is busted so did the 220 ohms resister and 221k ceramic. Then i turn it on in standby mode and works good, it has power but when i try to switch to channel the b+ trip off. I do voltage reading but i found out that the power audio ic was shorted already resulting why my tv trip off. SO i did replace and now my tv work 100 percent good.

If I were you, you try to resold all coppers and do voltage checking ehy your tv protects.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия