electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Onkyo HT-R640 receiver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarrettcubs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Onkyo HT-R640 receiver Reply with quote

I have a Onkyo HT-R640 receiver that received water damage. One of my dogs urinated in it and now it will not work. I sent it away to an Onkyo repairman and he said that one of the boards was shorted out. The cost to get repaired was to expensive so I was wondering if anyone would happen to know if there are other model #'s that can be used as parts to get the needed board. I have found it hard to find a HT-R640 model.
duke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey,
dog so far ok?

probably not only the pcb, also the man-power would cost some bugs

but did the guys said, exactly which parts are broken?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия