electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
panasonic sa-vk82d disc 5 change error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiuyeisaac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: panasonic sa-vk82d disc 5 change error Reply with quote

my panasonic sa-vk82d displays (flashing ) `change` with disc `5` flashing as well. nothing else works and it will go into standby after a while. please help
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disassemble - Clean and lube MODE switch - Reassemble (Timing mechanisms "correctly"). Very Happy
chiuyeisaac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: panasonic SA-VK82d Disc `5` flashing `Change` Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
Disassemble - Clean and lube MODE switch - Reassemble (Timing mechanisms "correctly"). Very Happy

Thanks so much.
I re-assembled the mechanism twice following instructions of CR16 dis-assembly and assembly but to no avail, any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you clean and lubricate the mechanism mode switch so that the electronics will have an idea what position the mechanism is in? Shocked
razirafi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Panasonic SA-VK82D Reply with quote

Hi, I have the same problem. I cleaned out the mode switches and lubed them. I took out all five trays and cleaned the mechanisms. I re-assembled it back and now I get different positions of the trays when the unit enters error mode. I can work out the mechanical timing of the mechanism in due time but to save precious time, does someone have a procedure for setting the mechanical timing on this?
gary

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm me with your email address and i will send you the assembly instructions
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/panasonic_sa-vk82dgcp.pdf/download.html
razirafi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gary wrote:
pm me with your email address and i will send you the assembly instructions

I am not allowed to send PMs yet as I still need 20 posts to be able to do so but thanks for the offer to send me the assembly instructions.

jts1957,

Thanks for the link. I was able to download it and will now start with the correct assembly procedure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия