electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 55hdx62 no display

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lorthax

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Hitachi 55hdx62 no display Reply with quote

TV screen went blank. Sound is fine. Was hoping someone had a troubleshooting guide on what to look for. Any help would be appreciated. TV had a great display till now:) Would like to try and fix it. I did see another forum topic that had same problem and was hoping minnie or anyone else could help me out. My son and I would welcome your help. It was his TV and unfortunately I can not afford another TV for him atm.

Thank You

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Checked voltages coming out of power supply all were good except the ones coming out of the cnn64 connector. The voltages were the 64 and 80vdc going to the x sub board which i believes feed the y sub board as well. Even with the connector disconnected from the boards I still have no 64 and 80vdc output. I highly suspect the Power supply board for those voltages is bad. All the other logic voltages out of the power supply checked good9 25v, 16,5,3,1.7).

Is it safe to assume then that this my problem and should I re order the whole power supply module or try to find a specific component.

tks
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The power supply is # HA01572. What do the VS and VA voltages read and what does the panel say they should be?
lorthax1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: update Reply with quote

VS/VA voltages read 0. After finding another guide that showed me how to force the commands I saw the 80 and 64 voltages. So with all the voltages good I checked the Commands that activate the vs/va voltages from the logic board and I didn't see the 3.3 volt command to turn on the power supply nor the 5.1 voltages coming from the logic board to the power supply.

I took of the connector that feed the voltages to the x/y sus boards and still didnt get any commnads from the logic board to tell power supply to turn on.

I also did an Ohm check across the va/vs pins and had over 500Meg of resistance, so iI dont believe those boards are loading it down. So I am left to logic board or Main digital board as faulty. Thinking the logic board due to LEDS on Main Digital PWB do cycle off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия