electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
bosch chargers for 24 v gbh vre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrtinit

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: bosch chargers for 24 v gbh vre Reply with quote

hello
i seem to be having big problems find a way to fix my two yes two chargers for my drill i have a fast charge i have an [al 15 fc 2498] and a normal charge {al 2450 dv} both have the same problem the curly tramsformer lokking thing has detactched itself from the pcb i can only imagine heat as bieng the cause but why im stuck and do believe there is a soldering job is need to solve my problem oh also a visit to maplin for a part
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия