electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
stereo system not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dcaptain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: stereo system not working Reply with quote

Hi, I have an Aiwa NSX-AJ300 CD Shelf System, and it started making a loud intermittent popping sound in one of the speakers. This popping sound gradually got louder and more frequent, and also started to cause the stereo to die when it happens. Now within a few seconds of turning it on it pops and dies every time.

Anyone know what might be causing this and how I might fix it?

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i`m no expert but have a look first to see if there is a small glass fuse inside the unit, see if it looks damaged at all if it does replace it, if it looks fine then could be a cold solder joint, you will have to look closely to find it, resolder and retry. hope this might be useful for you.
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия