electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Viewsonic n4060w dead... x3!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: MINNIE ROCKS!!! Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Check CS22 and CS21 (1500mfd at 16volts) in the power supply to see if the tops are mushroomed up.

Minnie, you saved me from having to spend $700 to replace my 3 YO 4060! ordered the Caps for C22 and C21 from digikey.com....used part number P10254-ND...panasonic Caps that were fatter, but lead spacing was the same....fit the board perfectly! will hopefully last longer than the skinny CrapXon caps that came on the board. They cost 90 cents each.

If you're having this problem, don't be a coward!! Fix it yourself!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!
Syky CZ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Thanks!!! Reply with quote

I repaired it in 1 EUR Smile)
jEWEL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Part number Reply with quote

Hello the part number is FSP276-3F01 and can be found in stock at http:// www. electronica-usa .com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EU&Product_Code=FSP276-3F01 hope this helps
bgbevan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the sister model, Viewsonic n3760w. My service manual does not show the caps you referenced as C21 & C22. In fact, I don't show anything larger than 100 mfd on the schematic. Haven't pulled the board yet so any additional info on physical or schematic location appreciated. Would like to order the proper caps so can replace them right away.

Bill Bevan
ranger203

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Fixed mine too. Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I replaced those 2 capacitors also and it is fixed now. Here is a link to some pictures. Nice the bubbled up caps.
Heartwood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: N4060W powers down erratically after turning on Reply with quote

If a N4060W shuts itself off after being on a while, what might the problem be? It turns on fine. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия