electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service manual for Panasonic wj-mx20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmt53

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Service manual for Panasonic wj-mx20 Reply with quote

I just bought a Panasonic WJ-MX20 video switcher from a seller on Ebay. Unfortunately, it doesn't work correctly-although the problem seems to be minor and in my profoundly unprofessional opinion, appears to be a simple adjustment. Does anyone have a service manual?
And thanks for looking.
Laughing
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact the seller and make a complaint.

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Service manual for Panasonic wj-mx20 Reply with quote

dmt53 wrote:
I just bought a Panasonic WJ-MX20 video switcher from a seller on Ebay. Unfortunately, it doesn't work correctly-although the problem seems to be minor and in my profoundly unprofessional opinion, appears to be a simple adjustment. Does anyone have a service manual?
And thanks for looking.
Laughing

I hava a service manual.
dmt53

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Thanks for your replies Reply with quote

I did contact the seller and together, we're trying to figure out what to do.
Vtech: is your service manual online? Can I download it? Are you selling it? In your opinion, could someone like myself with limited technical abilities figure it out?
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having been involved with electronics for qute some time, I happen to have collected a good bit of data. While I am no longer involved with consumer electronics, I volunteer my limited time here and try to help out whenever possible.
It is not online and not involved with any sales. It is a PDF located somewher in my archives drive. I can email it you if you can get a large attachment (~10Meg).
Cant say if it will help or not? Exactly what is the problem w/ unit?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия