electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need GURU advice on Toshiba LCD 40RV52RZ (DEAD Set)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
codfish369

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Need GURU advice on Toshiba LCD 40RV52RZ (DEAD Set) Reply with quote

The Toshiba TV (40RV52RZ) is dead, I already verified if we have the present of 5 VDC at pins 10, 11 and 12 of P802 on the main module (PS) and there is nothing, no voltage, so I replace the Power Supply board (FSP245-4F05) but it didn't fixed the problem, it continue in dead mode. I did that because I was suspecting problem with the standby 5 volt supply on the power supply module but looks that it is not the problem. I doesn't have the schematic diagram or service manual because it was very difficult to find it. Is there is a common problem fix on this sets? Can somebody recommend another troubleshooting to follow? I will appreciate your help... Question
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May (or may not) be close enough:

http://elektrotanya.com/toshiba_40rv52u_sm.zip/download.html
codfish369

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Thank you!!! Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.; I was trying to see the file as a complete manual but can't see it, I try it with the Autodesk design Review program, can you recommend a program to see the file? Thanks!!!
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click on the words: "Get Manual."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: I already have the file... Reply with quote

Sorry, I didn't explain my self, I already downloaded the file but now I can't see the manual, did you have a link were I can download the Zeus Engine in order to see the file??? Thanks again...
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New one to me, but I never tried downloading & unzipping it.

Found: The Zeus Engine (TZE) is open-source 3D engine with Ogre for rendering, ODE for physics, CEGUI for GUI and abstract interface for sounds (OpenAL, FMod ...). It provides good linkage of all those elements and offers even more ...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zeusengine/

Refering to the Quaker Oats Life cereal commercial:
"I'm not gonna try it—you try it!"
"Let's get Mikey, "he hates everything."
"He likes it! Hey, Mikey!"
codfish369

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия