electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY PC<->Display ( EEPROM programming ) interface
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valdek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: SONY PC<->Display ( EEPROM programming ) interface Reply with quote

Sirs,

If want to access eeprom data contained in the SONY GDM-F series displays you need this. Associated with DAS or WinDAS software this hardware is the only solution you need to change, repair, modify or like this job.

Best regards,
Valdek
Valdek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: suite Reply with quote

Now I got a working solution which include the 4.9.1 DAS software ( most of Sony models ) "unlocked" and assiociated interface( hardware ) Everyone who need it please poste here.
0bsterville

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Interested in this hardware solution... Reply with quote

I am very interested. There is only one model of Sony monitors I am doing work on so far, and my funds are restricted, but still... Please also email to "[email protected]" . Thanking you in advance.. 0bers.
gqsha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: DELL P1110 Protection Mode Solution Needed Reply with quote

Hi Sirs,

My DELL Monitor got into the protection mode with the orange LED flickering every time I attached the signal cable to it. With no input signal it showed the usual message which seemed as normal as the next monitor. I have tried to adjust the resolution and even changed the computer but to no avail.

Has anybody got any idea as what parts inside it go wrong?

Thanks in advance

GQSHA
LAGRUNAUER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: WinDAS Reply with quote

We are trying to fix two Sony GDM-C520K, and would like to get a copy of the WinDAS. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Luis G.
axdexter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Sony das Reply with quote

Would be great to get this software, I am trying to adjust a gdm-fw9012.

Appreciate any help.

[email protected]

Thanks Again
Lolotheguru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Trying to fix IBM 6551-U3N Reply with quote

I would like to get the unlocked WinDAS software...
Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

[email protected]
thanks
univak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: suite Reply with quote

Valdek wrote:
Now I got a working solution which include the 4.9.1 DAS software ( most of Sony models ) "unlocked" and assiociated interface( hardware ) Everyone who need it please poste here.

[email protected]
Thesmj

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: windas Reply with quote

I'm also looking for a copy of the cracked WINDAS.

thesmj@**NOSPAM00***gmail.com
thanks!
bluecar5556

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: need windas, geocities tut couldnt get some dll's Reply with quote

I followed the geocities link and couldn't get the TransDll.dll RegDll.dll and LimitDll.dll Can anyone send me the dll's or the whole program working would be good. Anyone please help me, I have a Sony GDM-FM900 that has bad convergence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия