electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
CRT tube for Sony KP-43t75
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evbrown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: CRT tube for Sony KP-43t75 Reply with quote

I have a Sony KP43T75 TV. The Blue CRT went bad. I can enter the calibration screens via the remote commander. However, it is too far out to synch the blue CRT. While I am not an engineer, I am reasonably technical. Is this something I can replace and then recalibrate myself? When I do a web search, it appears that I might need Sony part # 873358725

If I replace and recalibrate this CRT, do you think this will solve my problem?
TVMagicMAn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: CRT tube for Sony KP-43t75 Reply with quote

evbrown wrote:
I have a Sony KP43T75 TV. The Blue CRT went bad. I can enter the calibration screens via the remote commander. However, it is too far out to synch the blue CRT. While I am not an engineer, I am reasonably technical. Is this something I can replace and then recalibrate myself? When I do a web search, it appears that I might need Sony part # 873358725

If I replace and recalibrate this CRT, do you think this will solve my problem?

No you have convergence problem
replace both STK since you have no experience
evbrown

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good. So I need two of Sony part 8-749-014-37?

http://www.partstore.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductSKU=1697814&ProductType=PART

If I call out a technician to professionally recalibrate, what should that cost me?

Thank you for your assistance!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$300/$350
evbrown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the price estimate.

If possible, I would like to get someone to confirm my part numbers before I order them, and that I have a better than 50% chance that is what needs to be replaced. Can anyone help?

Smile
DEADTV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Sony KP43T75 Dead Reply with quote

My sony died, now it just blinks 4 times at me. Research says that means no vertical. Is this accurate? Where do I start troubleshooting.. I am in the electronics repair field, just not the TV one. (I do understand that high voltage spanks harder than my mom)
cape9255

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: sony kp53s75 Reply with quote

anyone tell me how good this tv is i am thinking of buying it
DEADTV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Dead Sony KP43t75 Reply with quote

Still Dead, the relay clicks though. Anyone have a service manual already they want to sell? Or Scuzzmatics?
audiotoadie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: SONY KP43T75 DEAD Reply with quote

Mine does the same thing. I took it to a local shop and they said it would cost around $750 for a complete new power supply. # A1316-509A.
I'm thinking maybe not on that. I'll put it on my bench and see why the PS is not working.... Any ideas?
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Sony KP43T75 Dead Reply with quote

DEADTV wrote:
My sony died, now it just blinks 4 times at me. Research says that means no vertical. Is this accurate? Where do I start troubleshooting.. I am in the electronics repair field, just not the TV one. (I do understand that high voltage spanks harder than my mom)

Flyback #8-598-994-20.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия