electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 32'' TV 32PT71B121 SSB Replacement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tms1388

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Philips 32'' TV 32PT71B121 SSB Replacement Reply with quote

Hi,
I just found this great forum!

I've got a Philips 32'' TV that needs the SSB module replaced.
The TV's model is: 32PT71B121 Chassis: 32H800 The part # is: 313917863191

I had it checked out in a shop because the TV would randomly turn on and volume would come and go. They said it needed the SSB replaced and they quoted me $375.00 to do it. That seemed kind of high to me, so I thought I'd try changing it myself. I have worked on electronics some in the past so I believe I can do it.

From what I've read I need to copy down on paper all of the option codes in the service menu before removing the old module. Then install the new module and reconnect the ribbon cable. Power the TV up and go into the service menu and set everything to the previous settings.

Is there anything else I need to do or know? Does it matter which of the settings I start with when restoring the settings after the new module is installed?

I would really appreciate any help you guys can give. Also, where's the best place to order the module from? I've found a couple places online, but if you know of a cheaper place that would be great. Thanks.
Tms1388

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought i'd bump this up.

Can anybody help... pleeeease Crying or Very sad
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get the set to turn on go in the service menu and write down all the values. If you get the ssb there should be instructions with it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

test
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия