electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Yuraku LCD TFT Monitor MA9BBK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desktop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Yuraku LCD TFT Monitor MA9BBK Reply with quote

Advice for repairing dead monitor please ? Doesn't power-up, no response to On/Off button. Problem identified on main board, but any help/advice on identifying the faulty component most welcome.

Failed board has a number of identifiers : emax cpc51111r6242w pwr0501904014 r8215ama7a001 07041600454 e59670.

Yuraku LCD TFT Monitor MA9BBK
Adams Mustapha Ahodo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Yuraku LCD TFT Monitor MA9BBK Reply with quote

Please My monitor Doesn't power-up & doesnt response to On/Off button.
please what shd I do about it what component should I replace on the mother board
kobby

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Yuraku LCD TFT Monitor MA9BBK Reply with quote

the number is R8215AMt4A001,its a power problem...how do i go about it?can you tell me the component to test...i am suspecting the diodeson yhe output..........regards ,Redeemer Kobina Biamco
timllfixit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: PWR0501904014 PSU PCB Octigen MA9KKA Monitor Reply with quote

I had one of these monitors that just died - no power led, no backlight, no display. Fault due to shorted (one of two in parallel) shotkky diode on 12v section of PSU board (supply to ccfl inverters) effectively shorting 12v output and killing pwm controller.
barknic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Faulty here too Reply with quote

timllfixit, Tim i have one of these monitors and am trying to repair it. Is it possible to tell me where to look for this fault? It does as you have mentioned. Nothing happens when try to power on. It worked fine for 18 months then one day died. I see you mention that the pwm controller is killed... is this something that can be revered? or should I throw monitor away.

THanks for your time
barknick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: repaired Reply with quote

Hi... Just an update. It was one of the Schotty Diodes that was faulty. I measured the resistance of 4... 2 were shorting or were showing to be shorting so I removed one of them to test, just so happened that that was the faulty one. The monitor powered straight back up and has been working since. I will try locate one of the said diodes and install a new working on in the future. THanks for the suggestion Tim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: PWR0501904014 PSU PCB Octigen MA9KKA Monitor Reply with quote

timllfixit wrote:
I had one of these monitors that just died - no power led, no backlight, no display. Fault due to shorted (one of two in parallel) shotkky diode on 12v section of PSU board (supply to ccfl inverters) effectively shorting 12v output and killing pwm controller.

check for IC2 bus 24c16

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Exactly same here Reply with quote

Removed one and worked, just the same.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Sb5100 Reply with quote

Update - the diode I removed was one of the sb5100, schottky blocking. Ordered some off eBay cheap. See what happens when I replace it. Once unsoldered it is easier to test and basically shorts but inboard testing it had values, so you probably have to unsolder to test it really.

Makes you wonder if it's a surge issue and design fault on that model.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия