electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
11AK19 PRO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fistral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: 11AK19 PRO Reply with quote

Hi
I have a Black Diamond BD2851s (Vestel 11AK19 Pro I think) 4:3 28" Tube
The original fault was intermittent narrow picture with sides bowed in caused by a dry joint at C630. After resoldering however the picture was too wide.
So I bought and fitted the Phoenix Modkit 52 E-W repair kit. The repair kit contained several values different to the originals but then it is supposed to be an upgrade.
R629 replacement was value 2R7 1/4W which I believe is correct for a 28" 4:3 screen.
Instead of Q603 original PHF9NQ20T or as the Drawing BUK444-200 the supplied transistor was an IRF630 which doesnt have an isolated case. Fortunately I noticed and fitted an insulator but I wasn't very pleased.

Fitting all this didn't make any difference, the picture is still too wide. I have tried the set up menu but the E-W and width adjustments have no effect. I'm thinking of changing Q603 for an IRF40f which seems to be a better substitute but don't think it will make a difference.
I'm worried that the E-W O/P of IC401 TDA884x Video processor could be damaged.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
fistral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys 56 views and no replys! Sad
Somebody must have an opinion - please Rolling Eyes
keithw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usual causes are

Q603, I'll check equivalents tomorrow at work
C630
L604
Dry joints on C613, L602, remove and clean legs
EEPROM
IC401

Hope this helps

Keith
keithw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to say R629 should be 2.7ohm for 90 degree crt, 27 ohm for 110 degree crt,
fistral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks very much for replying Very Happy . One thing I'm not sure of is how do you tell if the tube is 110 or 90 degree? It is 28". Question

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 11AK19 PRO Reply with quote

fistral wrote:
Hi
I have a Black Diamond BD2851s (Vestel 11AK19 Pro I think) 4:3 28" Tube
The original fault was intermittent narrow picture with sides bowed in caused by a dry joint at C630. After resoldering however the picture was too wide.
So I bought and fitted the Phoenix Modkit 52 E-W repair kit. The repair kit contained several values different to the originals but then it is supposed to be an upgrade.
R629 replacement was value 2R7 1/4W which I believe is correct for a 28" 4:3 screen.
Instead of Q603 original PHF9NQ20T or as the Drawing BUK444-200 the supplied transistor was an IRF630 which doesnt have an isolated case. Fortunately I noticed and fitted an insulator but I wasn't very pleased.

Fitting all this didn't make any difference, the picture is still too wide. I have tried the set up menu but the E-W and width adjustments have no effect. I'm thinking of changing Q603 for an IRF40f which seems to be a better substitute but don't think it will make a difference.
I'm worried that the E-W O/P of IC401 TDA884x Video processor could be damaged.

L 604 DEFECT.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
svr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

replaced horizantal out put transistor-------new one use bu508af
svr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello fistral
please geave me black diamond bd2851 ftb (or) fbt no------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия