electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tv Schneider TV29M361 picture problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unq

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Tv Schneider TV29M361 picture problem Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
I have a problem with my TV set Schneider TV29M361.
The TV have had no image but had sound. Because the defective have been started by one horizontal line that disappeared after 10 seconds and after that was no picture at all, just sound, I supposed that is the vertical deflection block.
I have changed the TDA8177 (was broken), R323 - 1 ohm (was broken), R322 - 1 ohm (prophylactic), C310 - 470microF 25V (was broken), C309 - 470 microF 25V (prophylactic), C301 - 100microF 50V (prophylactic).
I don't have the electric diagram and I can't be sure about measurements on TDA8177 (15.3 V on pin 2 and 30.5 V on pin 6).
The TV is now seems to work perfect, but after 1 or 2 minutes, when is going warmer, over the picture is appearing some small horizontal lines like ones produced by Hi-Voltage sparking in the flyback transformer. The lines is becoming bigger and higher in frequency as much the TV are on. I do suppose that is horizontal deflection block but I can't figure out what exactly is. There is no specific sound of sparking in Hi voltage block, but there (I can't figured out where) is a sound like spark but higher in frequency and is much much lower in intensity (I can barely hear it).
Can anyone help me with an advise, maybe a schematic diagram or service manual for this TV set?
Thanks.
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.manualscenter.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=TV29M361&osCsid=47f6d24ebb5453c15bbc57102f9821d2

Can't vouch for them as I've never used them.

Any other "C300 series" lytics near vertical output? Are lines all bunched at only the top of screen or spread down whole screen?

Could try freeze spray on suspected caps once warmed up.
Unq

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
http://www.manualscenter.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=TV29M361&osCsid=47f6d24ebb5453c15bbc57102f9821d2

Can't vouch for them as I've never used them.

Any other "C300 series" lytics near vertical output? Are lines all bunched at only the top of screen or spread down whole screen?

Could try freeze spray on suspected caps once warmed up.

Thanks for reply.

Order done for service manual on manualscenter.com. Take some time to process my order...
There is no lytic C3xx left unchanged, but I managed to hear the sound like small sparks on deflection coil or somewhere in the tube neck (I can't see any spark)!?? Anyway, since the line are horizontally is not supposed to be on horizontal deflection block?
The lines are spread randomly all over the screen.
I will try to show an image with the blank screen (no antena).

Any help are welcomed.
Thanks.
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're gonna need a bigger forum - or an IMAX screen. Laughing

What does screen look like with a simple video pattern - let's say a "crosshatch.?"
Unq

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

jts1957 wrote:
I think we're gonna need a bigger forum - or an IMAX screen."

Problem solved Smile.

Service manual received Smile. I didn't have to much time for study, but seems to be ok.
I do recomend the manualscenter.com.

And I came with new photos... And I can see that is a problem on the vertical deflection. See the picture on screen lowered than the normal. The top of the screen is black.

This is the original

...after 10 seconds

...after 20 seconds

... 30 seconds
Unq

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and...
... 1 minut

and so on

original

After 5 or 10 minutes the picture on screen is becoming sometime like in the first 10 seconds after a period of time (randomly) but it is not last longer than 5 seconds then is going like after 1 minut.

Can someone figure out what can be?
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check lytics for vertical ICs power source(s).
Unq

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked all lytics involved in the source. Everything is ok.
The service manual that I found is with the TDA8172 in the V.B. and can not know the correct voltages.
I discussed the issue with some friends and they told me that the TDA8177 is a lottery and they found defects 30%. They recommended me to replace TDA8177 with TDA 8172 (with the necessary modifications) or STV9379 or try to find an original TDA8177F from another TV.

...but, it appeared another matter. Personal reasons will make me to leave my home for the next 2 weeks, which means I will have to postpone all operations.

I will continue to keep informed after my return.

Thanks to Jts1957 for help.

Greetings!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия