electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony Trinitron KV-2781R slow to power up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdhouck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Sony Trinitron KV-2781R slow to power up Reply with quote

I have a 1985 Sony Trinitron which powers up slowly (seems to be getting worse). Sometimes takes >5mins to power up, sometimes won't come on at all. After it comes on works fine. Any thoughts on were to start? Is it worth fixing?
Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big capacity on primary of the power needs to be changed
rdhouck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
John Smith

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Sony color TV model kv-2780r.
For several days now I had press the start-up switch several times quickly then the TV will work ; if I switch it off with the remote or from the set ,I have to repeat the process. Now I hear only clicks but the TV does not come on.
Can some one advice what the problem can be.
Thanks to all for your quick response.[/list][/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия