electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 27PT6441/37 No power

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Philips 27PT6441/37 No power Reply with quote

Anyone agree with me that Philips are CRAP!!!!!! My darn television won't turn on. I read some of the other post on here of people having the same problem as I. And well I changed the thermistor and guess what? Well, it turns on but only for like 3-4 seconds. Then shuts off. I don't get it. I changed the fuse too. And it does some weird blinking thing on the power light. It blinks 3 times then 2 times then one long blink. What the hell does that mean?? If you could help anyone. that would be great. And I tell you what I will never buy a damn philips t.v. or anything else that is philips!!!
MARI

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: PHILIPS TV LED CODES Reply with quote

HI THERE
HAS WITH MOST TV THAT USES A LED INDICATOR ON MODERN SETS,WHEN THESE LEDS BLINK IN A CERTAIN WAY IT IS GIVING YOU A FAULT CODE,SO SAY THE LED FLASHS THREE TIMES PAUSES AND THEN BLINKS TWO TIMES THAT WOULD BE FAULT CODE 25,THIS WOULD GIVE AN INDICATION OF WHERE THE FAULT LAYS,SAY OVERVOLAGE OR FRAME FAULT ECT,ALSO ON PHILIPS SET IF YOU LOOK AT THE LABLE ON THE BACK CABINET THAT HAS THE MODEL NUMBER ON IT YOU WILL ALSO SEE THE CHASSIS TYPE DOWN IN THE CORNER,MAYBE 10E OR LO2,2 ECT,ALWAYS QUOTE THIS NUMBER COS IT HELPS WITH REPLYS,BEST REGARDS MARIO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Philips 27PT6441/37 won't turn on Reply with quote

Thanks Mario,

Well, the chassis number is LO4, 1U AA. Are you saying there is an overload? How do I fix it? thanks so much
hotvtom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Philips TV 27PT6441/37 Reply with quote

Try repair kit Philips # 483531057673. Includes upgrade and parts change for your chassis.
the_trickeys

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: 37fd9944/01s Reply with quote

Mine just blinks continuosly..... what the problem with mine.. please...
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Philips TV 27PT6441/37 Reply with quote

hotvtom wrote:
Try repair kit Philips # 483531057673. Includes upgrade and parts change for your chassis.

hotvtom ic correct. Repair kit - #483531057673
swolneck8615

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: phillips tv Reply with quote

where can i find the repair kit???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия