electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Clarion CB Radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sondoi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Clarion CB Radio Reply with quote

Good Day all,

I am in the process of repairing a CB Radio unit by Clarion made for Honda Goldwing GL1500 model 1993 motorcycles. I need the Circuit Diagram for the unit to help in my repair work.Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks and best regards,
Jeffery
wb2ghv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Clarion CB Radio Reply with quote

sondoi wrote:
Good Day all,

I am in the process of repairing a CB Radio unit by Clarion made for Honda Goldwing GL1500 model 1993 motorcycles. I need the Circuit Diagram for the unit to help in my repair work.Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks and best regards,
Jeffery

Jeff did you ever get circuit diagram for the clarin cb radio. looking for same dick wb2ghv
email me at
[email protected]
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Clarion CB Reply with quote

Hello Jeffery
I see you are repairing a honda CB. I have a 96 Honda Goldwing SE
Have you ever replaced the Lcd display in one of these radios? Mine is unreadable. E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks Bruce
wcurlew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Found the LCD for the clarion cb Reply with quote

Found the LCD part here. You will have to unsolder the old one and solder this one in.

junkwww.pacparts.com/model.cfm?mfg=clarion&model_id=JC213H&action=list_part&mode=auto&back=0
wcurlew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: URL not typed correctly,due to site restrictions Reply with quote

On the url for my previous port, remove the junk from the beginning. This site doesn't allow guests to post links. The radio model this applies to is the Clarion JC213H, used on my 1993 GL1500A
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия