electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Akai LMH17 LCD Display blanks but OK with no signal !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HELIOS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Akai LMH17 LCD Display blanks but OK with no signal ! Reply with quote

My Akai LM H17CLSA 17inch LCD screen goes blank a few seconds after switch on, on any of the inputs. The sound stays on OK, when this happens. With no signal input, the display is fine, and shows menus etc. Any one help ?
tommy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: AKAI blank screen Reply with quote

Mine does too - did you find an answer?
ELIO36

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: AKAI blank screen Reply with quote

[quote="tELIO36"]Mine does too - did you find an answer?[/quote]
bods

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem

If you turn down the brightness the picture will stay on. from reading on sites this is down to the inverter pcb for the backlights but I have another 2 logik tv's that is not the inverter but same backlight fault
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия