electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
syntech ct19d80

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hartlanders

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: syntech ct19d80 Reply with quote

Does anyboby know where i can find service info.on this tv?i have done searches with no luck.the tv was mfg.in 1998.the only part on chassis is
a samsung tuner module.
thanks for any help,edward
ahuaman6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Syntech CT13D80 Reply with quote

I have been unable to program the universal remote for my Syntech 13" TV. Did you ever find the codes for this TV ? Did you ever get a remote for this TV ?
jaredscott

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Syntech Code, ever found? Reply with quote

Hi,
Did you ever find the codes for the syntech tv for our universal remote? Thanks,
J

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Syntech CT13D80 Reply with quote

ahuaman6 wrote:
I have been unable to program the universal remote for my Syntech 13" TV. Did you ever find the codes for this TV ? Did you ever get a remote for this TV ?

I had the same problem. I searched for over a year for a replacement remote or "codes" for my 13" Syntech TV. I found out that there are no "codes" and there is no universal remote that works with the Syntech. I called all of the big universal remote companies for help, but no one could help with this one. From what I could figure out myself, Syntech uses a code format that's incompatible with the universal remotes that you buy in the stores. That's why no one sells one. I was finally able to clone a universal remote from a used original Syntech remote that I bought cheap, but that's the only way to do it with the Syntech. The clone remote is pretty slick. It controls all the original functions except for one or two minor ones that you'll probably never use. The clone remote does work with the 13" Syntech TV but I don't know if it will work with the 19" TV. They may both use the same set of Syntech codes so it's possible but I don't make any promises.

-Rich
perrfection2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Syntech Remotes Reply with quote

The only ones on this earth that has that remote for the two Syntechs that were created (13 and 19 inch televisions) is 1-800-remotes. The cost is $39.00; so if your Syntech is still in great condition like mines, it's worth th cost. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия