electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Blaupunkt Toronto car radio tapedeck problem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garcia4673

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Blaupunkt Toronto car radio tapedeck problem Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a Blaupunkt Toronto SQR 45 car radio that isn't willing to play tapes no more. Every time you put in a tape it runs for half a second in one direction, than it changes over to the other direction (auto-reverse) runs for another half second and then throws the tape back out.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be, or give me a direction what to look for?

Thankx.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably the belt is not turning the reels of the tape when you put tape in it thinks that the tape is at the end switches to the other side and thinks the tape as ended then switches off .so most likely the belt or mechanism is jammed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also if you have children make sure that they have not pushed foreign objects into opening you be surprised at things that end up in elertrical equipment

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,

did you get to the bottom of this problem? my tape deckdoes the same exact problem

Greg
madkris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: tape deck Reply with quote

in het midden tussen de schpeolschotels zit een tussen wiel met spiegeltjes op die pulsen genereerd op een optocoupler .
spiegeltjes NIET MET ALCOHOL ENKEL WATER EN ZEEP zachtjes met oorstokje kuisen .
indien niet helpt is de hybride op loopwerkprint stuk en is het toestel voor de schroothoop :niet meer leverbaar.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've figured it out, the belt that powers the tape has snapped. Now to find out a source for these things

Greg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most, if not all electronics shops have an assortment of belts. Take your old belt, including all of the pieces into one of these and match it up. It is the length of the broken belt that will help you determine the size that the new belt should be. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've check 4 electonic shops w/ no luck. I've also called up blaupunkt and they don't stock the part anylonger

greg
cathal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this Website www.Donberg.ie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a flat belt or a square section belt? What country are you in? How long does the belt measure? What does the belts cross section or thickness measure? Do you have Dick Smith stores ot Tandy stores?

Let us know how you go. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия