electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
telequipment D43 time base problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raf1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: telequipment D43 time base problem Reply with quote

Helo all

happy new year to you

I was working my year in on an telequipment D43 oscilloscope.
the problem is that i only have two dots on the screen. When I switch the device off, I get the lines as normal for a few seconds. Sommetimes it happens that the device works fine until switching off.

The power looks fine, so i think the problem is in the time base panel.
i can move the dots up and down and left to richt but no line on screen
i've already replaced several resistors who where of spec but nothing solved the problem untill now i've also replaced the valves .
it must be a resistor of cap on this panel, who can help

thanks
vtech

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy new year to you too,
On an ancient unit like this(not that there is anything wrong with that),... number of possibilites; As far as out-of-tolerance resistors, that is surely expected due to age/heat. Are you sure that any of the mechanical switches are not causing the problem? Try cleaning them with any of the spray cleaners. Do you have a schematic? It may very well be in the base panel where I think the X & Y are getting combined? I have not looked at the schematic in depth.
There is a schematic posted on kevinchant.com. Your best bet is to at least get some voltage readings that may point you closer to the fault?
Also---turn down the brightness to prevent spot burnon CRT.
raf1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive found the problem, a 150k resistor was of and caused the 100v to be low

thanks for all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия