electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
techwood vmb 1110

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: techwood vmb 1110 Reply with quote

hi, i have one of these units which is the input module for a large plasma tv, when you power the unit on it works for about 10 seconds then goes back to standby, has any one had this fault or know anything about these units?? thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same fault with my av control unit, but sometimes it will stay on for a while?? any ideas??
R.U.Mad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common fault.
Re-flow solder around the SMP transformer and the switching diodes in the secondary of the PSU.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi thanks for advice, i checked all psu for dry joints, and reflowed those areas you said, but it is still the same!! anymore ideas?? im really stuck on this as never seen one before. thanks.
R.U.Mad

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only other common faults are :-

C123 ACROSS DIODE D115 SHORT CCT IN POWER SUPPLY UNIT
DIODE D130 TYPE UF5402. SHORT CCT.
DRY JOINTS ON REGULATORS IN PSU

Thats all I`ve got on this one.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have tryed all of the above, any other ideas??
plen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: techwood vmb1110 Reply with quote

does anyone know the value of r118 resistor

peter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: techwood vmb1110 Reply with quote

plen wrote:
does anyone know the value of r118 resistor
peter.

6.22 Om, 5%
Houhin Kyoma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Please Help! Need to know wattage of techwood vmb 1110! Reply with quote

Hi, I know it's a shot in the dark asking this on such an old thread, but If anyone out there sees this, I have a techwood vmb 1110 as well, and was hoping to use it as a make shift speaker amp for my hifi speakers. The speakers require between 30 and 100 watts each (set of 2) and have an impedance of 8ohms. I just would love to know what the overall wattage of the product is (as I lost the manual years ago, and the wattage of each speaker output, if possible.

PLEASE HELP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия