electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
fujitsu plasma problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piperpilot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: fujitsu plasma problem Reply with quote

Fujitsu pds 4201 u/h has recently submitted a requested to be transfered to the scrap heap! Does anyone out there, (or in here) have any service/ troubleshooting literature, or knowledge to share, that would give me sufficient justification to deny this request?
Red "standby, led is on-- after power on button is pressed, green led activates, fans run momentarely ( 5 to 10 seconds) then a slight click is heard in the speakers and the unit powers down-- red led flashs until main power button, on back of unit,is deactivated or plug is removed from power source. Screen never lights up at all!
Reasonably skilled d.i.y.er (read cheapscape) would appreciate any useful advice that leads to succesful troubleshooting and or repair!
PS: Release of liability hereby granted.
markie76

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Can you tell me the frequency of the red led flashing?

You need to count the number of flashes, the duration of the flashing. For example 5 flashes in 3 seconds. The flashing will repeat in the same pattern and this acts like a diagnostic indicator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия