electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony DVD Player - DVP S360 FIX

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parmar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Sony DVD Player - DVP S360 FIX Reply with quote

PLEASE HELP!!! Confused Rolling Eyes

While calibrating this Sony DVP S360 to fix the C 13:00 "No DISK ERROR", I have totally messes it up, now none of my DVD can be played. Could it be that this may have damaged the laser or blown any fuses.

I cannot play any disc. " no disk" error message is displayed.

Please help. I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me to fix or repair. Is there a way to reset this player to its original settings.

Is there a place to download firmware.

P
spirouli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Sony DVD Palyer with "No Disk" code Reply with quote

I do have the same problem as you did. On the schematic manual of another Sony DVD player it has been said that when you change the settings to calibrate the unit, it must be done with a Technician Disk so the unit can be reset with correct configurations.

Hope this can help!

n.b. If you do own this disk, let me know we could do some business, I need one. Smile
sonyk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, check the resistor value of the pin 21 and 22 of the flat cable lens.
If this value is to of under 6-7 ohm you must replace the lens unit.
On dvd board check F 401 (fuse).
Bes regards, sonyk.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия