electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 36RF82S remote not responding, shuts off randomly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tazdas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Philips 36RF82S remote not responding, shuts off randomly Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I have a Philips 36RF82S TV and it has started acting weirdly,

-initially the remote stopped responding after 10 minutes or so
-and then it shuts off randomely,
-sometime it finds it diffuclt to tune it self and
-some time the picture is bigger then normal and some part of it is missing -from the edges as if the picture has gone in to higher resolution.

Only soultion is to shut of the TV from the mains ( absolutely no power) and the wait for 5-10 minutes an dturn it back on.

Some times the pciture will stay for hours and some time it will go in 10 minutes.

It seems some thing is heating up. After browsing through various fourms I have concluded its the dreaded "painter IC Ic 7064 on small signal board" problem.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

what I am looking for now is service manual for this TV or how to put the TV in service mode and write down geomtery settings and what not as advised by experts here .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So am I Right guys ? in my diagnosis, also I am looking to find what chasis my TV uses , or how to find out ?

Thanks

taz
Tockstorino

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Philips 36RF82S TV Reply with quote

I have the same TV, with the same issue, did you get a resolution for it. Please advise..

[email protected]
FX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Philips 36RF82S remote not responding, shuts off randoml Reply with quote

I THINK U ADJUSTED THE SCREEN BRIGHTNES 36'TV
0362596 OSD IT IS THE CODE TO OPEN SERVICE MENU
DO IT VERY CAREFULLY WITH THE SETTINGS
FIRST TRY TO REDUCE THE SCREEN BRIGHTNESS TURN ON TEST IT IF IT IS AGAIN GOING TO PROTECTION TRY AGAIN BCOZ ITS VERY CRITICAL

tazdas wrote:
Hi Guys

I have a Philips 36RF82S TV and it has started acting weirdly,

-initially the remote stopped responding after 10 minutes or so
-and then it shuts off randomely,
-sometime it finds it diffuclt to tune it self and
-some time the picture is bigger then normal and some part of it is missing -from the edges as if the picture has gone in to higher resolution.

Only soultion is to shut of the TV from the mains ( absolutely no power) and the wait for 5-10 minutes an dturn it back on.

Some times the pciture will stay for hours and some time it will go in 10 minutes.

It seems some thing is heating up. After browsing through various fourms I have concluded its the dreaded "painter IC Ic 7064 on small signal board" problem.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

what I am looking for now is service manual for this TV or how to put the TV in service mode and write down geomtery settings and what not as advised by experts here .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия