electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
File Download Asking for Password

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MyEye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: File Download Asking for Password Reply with quote

Hi,
Before I came on-board today, I sent an email asking for a password for the following file: T.MS6848 Main board.rar
Not sure if it made it through or if that was the correct thing to do, but I'm posting here just to be sure ...

Thanks in advance! Very Happy
MyEye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: RE: File Download Asking for Password Reply with quote

Cancel that password request! I was able to obtain the schematic and parts list for the board and the part number for the vendor=(Singatron). Interestingly enough, the schema doesn't match the real part number listed, even though the same board is called out; the footprint is totally different. Progress has been made though ... Very Happy Thanks much for trying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия