electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Pioneer FZ92 Am/Fm Receiver Not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oscar Hernandez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Pioneer FZ92 Am/Fm Receiver Not working Reply with quote

This receiver is not working propperly Sad :. When we turn on the apparatus, it goes mute after several seconds. We do have the service manual, but technician says that voltages does not match with service manual, so, if anybody can give me the appropriate voltages for the main circuits, that will help. Laughing
He says that one of the circuits have as much as 22 different voltages Question and the other one I believe 16.
Your help will be appreciated
oscar hernandez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: FZ 92 AM-FM Receiver Subwoofer Reply with quote

Dear friends, this apparatus is now working, but would like to see what kind of subwoofer is intended for this apparatus?.
A picture would help a lot
oscar hernandez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Remote Control for Pioneer FZ 92 Reply with quote

Friends, what is the appropriate remote control for Pionner FZ 92
Manfred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: FZ 92 AM-FM Receiver Subwoofer Reply with quote

oscar hernandez wrote:
Dear friends, this apparatus is now working, but would like to see what kind of subwoofer is intended for this apparatus?.
A picture would help a lot

Hello Oscar,
I've got the same problem. What was the reason. How did you fix it? Do you have schematics?
I'll appreciate your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия