electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Akai CT-T21N32S TV.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burg_69

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Akai CT-T21N32S TV. Reply with quote

Hi All,

I have an Akai CT-T21N32S which will not fire up, the red LED is illuminated on the front but nothing else happens, I have tested dozens of components but to no avail, the block diagram in the service manual I have is unreadable which is quite upsetting as it shows the components which make up the standby circuit.

I would great appreciate any help anyone could give me on this one.... Shocked
glen

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Akai CT-T21N32S TV. Reply with quote

burg_69 wrote:
Hi All,

I have an Akai CT-T21N32S which will not fire up, the red LED is illuminated on the front but nothing else happens, I have tested dozens of components but to no avail, the block diagram in the service manual I have is unreadable which is quite upsetting as it shows the components which make up the standby circuit.

I would great appreciate any help anyone could give me on this one.... Shocked

Did you work out what was wrong?
maevy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Did you manage to fix this? I'm having the same problem with my Akai CT-T21N32S and it's driving me crazy trying to fix it!
peter jackson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: akai ct-t21n32s fault wont startup from standby Reply with quote

cure: replace eeprom IC602 ref
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maevy wrote:
Quote:

Did you manage to fix this? I'm having the same problem with my Akai CT-T21N32S and it's driving me crazy trying to fix it!
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: AKAI CT-21N32S Reply with quote

same problem.. but when it does fire no tuner function or remote and display has" KTMAV COMPUTER 12-15 on the top of screen. is this the eprom problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия